Blue






My name is blue,
I sleep in the truck,
The front seat is mine,
So I wish you the best,
If you try to steal my truck.

The boss can drive my truck,
He feeds me well, meat and bones,
We travel every where together,
But if you want a ride,
I’m tell you, the front seat is mine.

If you want a lift, I’m telling you,
You have to hop on the back,
Or left behind, doesn't worry me,
I snuggle on the seat, enjoy the ride,
Hang tight, ride the bumps, dodge the winch.

Keep your mouth closed, eyes too,
Turn back to front,
Have eyes in the back of your head,
If you want to stay the course,
The boss won’t stop, collect you another day.

You heed my warning, I’m tell you,
If you want to travel in my truck,
This is what you should do,
Be nice to me, send me some meat,
Post it to me, my name is Blue.


I wrote this about a dog I owned, way back when.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerous tree goes

Vertigo

Birthday Trip